Monday, May 7, 2012


Time to Thank the Powers That Be.
In my short but illustrious career as a man I have seen the trends in women’s fashion change considerably. As a man I have taken it upon myself to be a keen observer of women’s fashion and I have seen the rise and fall of many garments. Some of them I don’t miss while others I wish would come back in style. I personally miss the Tube-Top. I remember as a young man in high school in the late 90’s Tube-Tops were all the rage and from first sight, I was smitten. Tube-Tops are a thing of the past now and since their descent into the underworld of fashion history I feared that nothing would replace them, but the Gods have smiled upon me once again. I would like to take a moment to give thanks, for Yoga Pants.  Who could have known that such a simple idea could bring so many, so much joy? The best thing about yoga pants (okay the second best thing) is how this wonderful creation has become acceptable beyond the yoga studio. I see them everywhere these days; from the gym to the college classroom to the store and in the bar. Women love them for comfort and convenience and men, well that’s obvious. So, I would like to take a moment to thank the Powers That Be for giving us all the gift of Yoga Pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment