Wednesday, August 1, 2012

As I see it. Where Absurd and Impractical meet you find Tactical.
Seriously people where will it end? I served in the military, I know the gear, but this latest "Tactical" craze is rapidly spiraling out of control. At my last trip to the local sporting goods store I found the best, or worst, example yet. The new Mossberg 464 Tactical Lever action. Okay, can I quote Vince Lombardi, "What the hell's going on out there!". A tactical lever gun, in 30-30? Any lever gun is fast handling and practical for hunting or defense as is, but to put a multiple position stock and accessory rails on a 30-30 should be illegal, or at least openly mocked by those of us with functioning brains. I can't blame the folks at Mossberg, hell their just cashing in on your dumb-ass obsession with militarism. If you want a bunch of "tactical" gear do what I did, join up and earn it.  Until then I will leave you with a question, if I have camo underwear with braided para cord for a waist band would my Junk look tactical?

No comments:

Post a Comment